Top posters
hongmint (728)
Exercise: Fill Out the Blanks I_vote_lcapExercise: Fill Out the Blanks I_voting_barExercise: Fill Out the Blanks I_vote_rcap 
11betwinn (624)
Exercise: Fill Out the Blanks I_vote_lcapExercise: Fill Out the Blanks I_voting_barExercise: Fill Out the Blanks I_vote_rcap 
kingbetvn (617)
thanhphuong2018 (524)
myngoc128 (478)
phanthinu26 (444)
shudovn (429)
kimnguu (309)
mypham0711 (302)
thuyle120489 (289)

Latest topics
» Bí Quyết Cho Trẻ Ăn Hạt Macca Lưu Ý Không Thể Bỏ Qua
by travelhaidang Yesterday at 4:38 pm

» Hay nhức đầu là do bệnh gì
by lygiaky Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» QR code menu
by Benjamin King 27/3/2024, 7:34 pm

» Bệnh lậu bao lâu thì chuyển sang mãn tính?
by lygiaky 27/3/2024, 2:36 pm

» Cung cấp chổi than K14Z3, NCC634, E49, E55,RC73, RE59…
by tramanh09 27/3/2024, 10:52 am

» nổi mụn nước bên trong cổ họng là gì
by lygiaky 23/3/2024, 2:21 pm

» Điều trị viêm cổ tử cung độ 3 như thế nào
by lygiaky 22/3/2024, 2:34 pm

» gợi ý chữa bệnh lậu ở Đồng Nai
by lygiaky 21/3/2024, 2:33 pm

» Giải pháp tiết kiệm năng lượng hiệu quả với điện trở nhiệt, thanh gia nhiệt
by tramanh09 21/3/2024, 9:42 am

Exercise: Fill Out the Blanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exercise: Fill Out the Blanks Empty Exercise: Fill Out the Blanks

Post by myngoc128 16/1/2020, 12:12 pm

Note: To complete this exercise, you are going to need a printer, a pencil, and an eraser…or a PDF reader.
At this point, I expect you to be almost a Blackjack pro already w88thais.com .

So far, you have:

Played Blackjack hands for more than one hour
If you watch Blackjack strategy videos before you know everything about the basic strategy and you have practiced online - you are likely to follow some terrible advice.

Exercise: Fill Out the Blanks Image-of-home-page-3

And to lose a lot of money, too.

To make things easier for you, I am going to list here my top three Blackjack videos w88 line .

These are clips I think everyone who is interested in some Blackjack practice should watch.

Steps like these would cost you a fortune if you had to learn everything on real money games.

To prove that you have learned the basics, I want you to download my empty version of the basic strategy chart and populate every cell with:

An H when you are supposed to Hit
An St when you are supposed to Stand
A D when you are supposed to Double
An Sp when you are supposed to Split
This exercise shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to complete poker online .

Don't cheat.

If it took you more than 15 minutes to complete the chart or if you did not guess more than 75 percent of the correct answers - you are not ready to play for real money.

You need to practice online for free for a bit more and do the exercise once again.

5. Use Youtube Only for Useful Videos
If you got more than 75 percent of correct answers in 15 minutes or less, you are ready to hit the strategy videos on YouTube.

myngoc128

Tổng số bài gửi : 478

https://www.w88thais.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Địa chỉ bao gia sat thep xay dung uy tínCông ty bao gia sat xay dung ở tphcmCửa hàng bao gia sat xay dung o tphcm mới nhất