Top posters
hongmint (728)
Premier League review: Manchester City's loss to United I_vote_lcapPremier League review: Manchester City's loss to United I_voting_barPremier League review: Manchester City's loss to United I_vote_rcap 
11betwinn (624)
Premier League review: Manchester City's loss to United I_vote_lcapPremier League review: Manchester City's loss to United I_voting_barPremier League review: Manchester City's loss to United I_vote_rcap 
kingbetvn (617)
thanhphuong2018 (524)
myngoc128 (478)
phanthinu26 (444)
shudovn (429)
kimnguu (309)
mypham0711 (302)
thuyle120489 (289)

Latest topics
» Bí Quyết Cho Trẻ Ăn Hạt Macca Lưu Ý Không Thể Bỏ Qua
by travelhaidang Today at 4:38 pm

» Hay nhức đầu là do bệnh gì
by lygiaky Today at 2:52 pm

» QR code menu
by Benjamin King Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» Bệnh lậu bao lâu thì chuyển sang mãn tính?
by lygiaky Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Cung cấp chổi than K14Z3, NCC634, E49, E55,RC73, RE59…
by tramanh09 Yesterday at 10:52 am

» nổi mụn nước bên trong cổ họng là gì
by lygiaky 23/3/2024, 2:21 pm

» Điều trị viêm cổ tử cung độ 3 như thế nào
by lygiaky 22/3/2024, 2:34 pm

» gợi ý chữa bệnh lậu ở Đồng Nai
by lygiaky 21/3/2024, 2:33 pm

» Giải pháp tiết kiệm năng lượng hiệu quả với điện trở nhiệt, thanh gia nhiệt
by tramanh09 21/3/2024, 9:42 am

Premier League review: Manchester City's loss to United

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Premier League review: Manchester City's loss to United Empty Premier League review: Manchester City's loss to United

Post by myngoc128 9/3/2020, 9:27 pm

The results themselves don't really matter anymore, but with every Premier League defeat Manchester City suffer, there's more concern for the games that do count for something -- or, at the moment, THE game that counts. Pep Guardiola's side might hold a solid advantage for the second leg of their Champions League tie against Real Madrid in a couple of weeks, but if they play then like they did against Manchester United on Sunday, one goal will not be nearly enough w88 thailand .

Guardiola did his slightly odd "I'm so happy" act after the 2-0 loss to United, essentially trying to pretend that he was pleased with the way his team performed and applied themselves after they were outplayed and beaten by United. Again.

Premier League review: Manchester City's loss to United Urgen-klopp-concerned-by-liverpool-losing-1

Presumably that was just for the cameras, an unconvincing attempt to play down a worrying trend and the seventh league defeat of the season, something that has never happened to Guardiola before. He's such an intense character that we know he's probably fretting horribly behind the scenes -- and rightly so w88thais.com .

The balance of his defence has been a problem all season, which has a knock-on impact on the midfield, and if that weren't enough, he now has to worry about his goalkeeper, Ederson, who let one goal slip under his body and donated another to United with a careless throw.

Perhaps this is inevitable considering that all of their Premier League games since around December have essentially been pointless, so Raheem Sterling's admission this weekend that City have been "slacking" is to be expected to an extent.

All of these weaknesses will inevitably carry over into their European encounters, and you can be sure that Zinedine Zidane has been watching closely w88 line .

Fred the man who drives United
As for United, while the signing of Bruno Fernandes has of course proven to be the catalyst to their upturn in form over the past few weeks, this game again provided proof that Fred's revival from the punchline of last season to the relentless cog driving things from deeper in midfield could be the biggest sign that this revival is the real thing.

myngoc128

Tổng số bài gửi : 478

https://www.w88thais.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Địa chỉ bao gia sat thep xay dung uy tínCông ty bao gia sat xay dung ở tphcmCửa hàng bao gia sat xay dung o tphcm mới nhất