Top posters
hongmint (728)
Bayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane I_vote_lcapBayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane I_voting_barBayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane I_vote_rcap 
11betwinn (624)
Bayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane I_vote_lcapBayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane I_voting_barBayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane I_vote_rcap 
kingbetvn (617)
thanhphuong2018 (524)
myngoc128 (478)
phanthinu26 (444)
shudovn (429)
kimnguu (309)
mypham0711 (302)
thuyle120489 (289)

Latest topics
» Bí Quyết Cho Trẻ Ăn Hạt Macca Lưu Ý Không Thể Bỏ Qua
by travelhaidang Yesterday at 4:38 pm

» Hay nhức đầu là do bệnh gì
by lygiaky Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» QR code menu
by Benjamin King 27/3/2024, 7:34 pm

» Bệnh lậu bao lâu thì chuyển sang mãn tính?
by lygiaky 27/3/2024, 2:36 pm

» Cung cấp chổi than K14Z3, NCC634, E49, E55,RC73, RE59…
by tramanh09 27/3/2024, 10:52 am

» nổi mụn nước bên trong cổ họng là gì
by lygiaky 23/3/2024, 2:21 pm

» Điều trị viêm cổ tử cung độ 3 như thế nào
by lygiaky 22/3/2024, 2:34 pm

» gợi ý chữa bệnh lậu ở Đồng Nai
by lygiaky 21/3/2024, 2:33 pm

» Giải pháp tiết kiệm năng lượng hiệu quả với điện trở nhiệt, thanh gia nhiệt
by tramanh09 21/3/2024, 9:42 am

Bayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane Empty Bayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane

Post by myngoc128 16/4/2020, 2:04 pm

The winter transfer window is closed, but now it's time to look ahead to the summer! Here are the new rumours floating around Europe's big leagues and beyond. The Mirror is reporting that Manchester City flyer Leroy Sane is closing in on a switch to Bayern Munich this summer. The protracted transfer -- with Bayern having chased Sane for more than a year -- appears to be nearing completion, with the City winger's representatives stepping up their efforts to secure the 24-year-old a dream move w88 line .

Bayern are reportedly ready to offer £70 million for Sane, which is half the amount City were looking for last summer before he picked up his knee ligament injury in August. Sane has missed the whole 2019-20 season so far which might have put off some suitors from signing him at all, but which has simply enabled Bayern to get him at a lower price. Sane had refused to sign a new deal at City and, with just 12 months left on his existing contract, it's believed that Man City manager Pep Guardiola would rather cash in than lose him on a free in 2021.

Bayern Munich finally set to land Leroy Sane Football-news-For-W88-02

Sane's falling price could also be a consequence of the coronavirus, which is expected to see players' market values drop significantly this summer w88thais.com .

As well as a new proven goal scorer, Barcelona are also on the hunt for a new "leggy midfielder" and, according to Mundo Deportivo, their search has focused on Chelsea's N'Golo Kante.

The Blaugrana are in need of a powerful and physical player who can not only get around the pitch, but also add some aggression to the centre of the park in the absence of Arturo Vidal, who is predicted to leave this summer.

With Ivan Rakitic also leaving, the Barca hierarchy believe Kante fits the bill perfectly, and would slot seamlessly into the club's way of playing.

In order to get him, they feel a possible swap deal might work better than a simple purchase, which is where Philippe Coutinho could come in. Chelsea are believed to be interested in the attacking midfielder, and so a deal that works for both parties could be on the cards.

The latest on Barcelona's hunt for Lautaro Martinez finds Inter Milan's Chinese owners declaring he must ask to leave, or clubs must pay his buy-out clause, reports both Sport and Gazzetta dello Sport.

Inter are resigned to losing their star man but are hoping to maximise the deal amidst the threat of falling transfer fees.

Inter are intent on winning Serie A next season if they fail to overtake Juventus this time around and if they are to sell Martinez, they're hoping to get as much as they can so they can start planning for next season with a healthy transfer kitty.

They have now told the player's representatives that he must ask to leave or risk losing out on his dream move to Barcelona, where he'll line-up alongside compatriot Lionel Messi. Inter are contemplating a swap deal involving Antoine Griezmann or a move for Arsenal striker Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang https://www.w88thais.com/football-betting-online/ .

myngoc128

Tổng số bài gửi : 478

https://www.w88thais.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top